NingXia RedBebida NingXIa Red
Recetas NingXia Red
Hemos recopilado algunos de nuestros consejos favoritos para el uso de NingXia Red en la cocina. Pruebe estas deliciosas maneras de recuperar la salud.
NingXia Red Sherbet
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 ¾ cups NingXia Red®
- ¾ cup Young Living Yacon Syrup (may also substitute with Blue Agave or 15 drops Stevia Extract)
- 4 drops Tangerine essential oil (may substitute with other citrus essential oils)
- 6 Life 5™ capsules (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup chopped Ningxia wolfberries (optional)
Mix together almond milk, NingXia Red, Yacon Syrup, Tangerine essential oil, and vanilla extract. If desired, open Life 5 capsules and add to the mix. Add ingredients to an ice cream or yogurt maker. Add the fruit halfway through the freezing process or when serving (this keeps the fruit from freezing solid). I also like to soak the wolfberries in NingXia Red to make them juicier.
*Esta información fue tomada de la pagina: https://www.youngliving.com/blog/recipe-ningxia-red-sherbet/
- 1 cup cacao nibs
- 1 cup Young Living’s Ningxia wolfberries
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons Young Living’s Blue Agave
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- 2 drops of a Young Living essential oil of your choice (See recommended essential oils below)
- Recommended essential oils: Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Orange, Tangerine
- Note: Please follow individual label instructions before using any Young Living essential oil in cooking.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor except for the cacao nibs and hemp seeds. Process until completely broken down into small pieces.
- Add the cacao nibs and hemp seeds into the process. The cacao nibs should break down to about half their size. The hemp seeds should be visible.
- Form into bite-sized balls with a small ice cream scoop, place on a baking sheet, and refrigerate until firm.
This recipe was originally featured in the January 2014 issue of the Essential Edge News.